Have a great design you want the world to see? A production you want to show off to everyone else? How about an idea that would help others? A lesson plan to help teach the next generation of artists? Maybe you have plans for building a prop or piece that others would find useful? Or perhaps you know a few tips or tricks! Whatever you may have to contribute–this is where you can submit it! Just fill out the form below!
**I do not try to steal the credit for your ideas, tricks or anything else! It is important to me that proper recognition is given to the provider/author of the submission so please be sure to make sure to provide the information so that the proper credit is given where due.
- Design Submissions: (stage, lighting, costume, etc) please include:
- Pictures: We want to see what you created! Send us some photos that show what you’ve done.
- Provide a detailed description including things such as: details, inspiration, budget, materials, techniques and any other details that may be pertinent to the design.
- If you are sending more than 5 files, please upload a zip file.
- Tips & Tricks Submissions:
- Please be sure to be detailed so that these can be passed on effectively including step by step instructions.
- Pictures are always good here as well to help show people how its done–Especially on steps that tend to be more tricky.
- SHOWcase Submissions:
- Please provide pictures of your production! These can be finished production photo’s, rehearsal process photos, etc. Basically anything that would help to showcase your production.
- If you have more than 5 photos….THATS OK!! You just may want to upload a zip file instead to make it easier! (1000mb upload limit)
- Provide a detailed description including things such as: details, inspiration, budget, materials, techniques and any other details that may be pertinent to the show, special moments, exciting opportunities this production created for you! Use this info to help share your unique story about your production! Sure you could be the 5th post about a show…but i’m sure yours was not exactly like the others, so what makes it yours?
- For everything else, just be sure to be thorough so that your ideas and contributions can be passed on to help the most people in the most effective way!